Video&Sound Final

We spent 2 weeks to edit the video,  and the most challenging part might be to find a sound track match the video.

We thought we could do something interesting, so instead of using some futuristic sound, we tried some war sounds, and it surprisingly worked.

Also, we took Gabe’s advice of some cuts are too long to be meaningful, thus, we cut some out, and to make the concept of the whole video clearer, we add some context to it.

I’m so happy that our group finally finished it, it’s so fun working with my group members.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *